Our church began the activity in 1895, and a lot has changed for us over the years but one thing has remained consistent: a focus on helping people live in love for the Kingdom of God.

Our building is situated on 85 South Main Street, but our people represent a rich diversity of ethnic, educational and socio-economic backgrounds.

 

 

 

Our mission:

Our mission is to continually build a church that is relevant, constantly recognizes and meets people’s needs, pursues the teaching of God’s Word and always provides an atmosphere for positive relationships to grow and develop.